Monday, November 3, 2008

So I was right...

I DID in fact lose interest in the blog thing!! But it didn't take a week...I didn't do anything with it even after that first day! Oh well. Maybe now we'll try again. So since that day in July, life has been good! Summer ended too soon, and I've stayed extremely busy with school and work. I've changed my major at the U...I've decided I don't want to do Exercise and Sports Science anymore, and I think I'm going to try the Medical Laboratory Science route. We'll see how that goes. I'm still working at America First and loving it! My coworkers make it fun for me. I'm really enjoying life and having fun! :) That's all I can ask for I guess. Life is good, and I'm happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh figgy you're a dork!! Were you ever able to view my blog? I made it an open blog because so many people were having issues with it :)