Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best Weekend EVER!!!

Coldplay's Stage!! The lasers were so cool!!
COLDPLAY!!!


At the Coldplay Concert!!!

Touring Temple Square!!



This past weekend was amazing!! My sister Shannon came down to Salt Lake and we had all kinds of adventures!!! We toured Temple Square and the Church History Museum first, then after that we went to the Salt Palace for my work's Bonus Night, then it was off to the Energey Solutions Arena for Coldplay!! The concert was awesome!!! Coldplay played all their fabulous new songs as well as some of their old ones!! I LOVE Coldplay!!!




Since Saturday was also the big U of U vs. BYU football game, they had the game playing on big screens for us to watch at the Salt Palace during Bonus night!!! I must say I thorougly enjoyed watching the Cougars lose!!! GO UTES!!!!




I absolutely love Salt Lake!! There are always so many activities going on and so many fun places to visit that are only like 5 minutes away!!! The University of Utah was definitely the right choice of school for me!! Shannon really wants to come here too!! Hopefully that works out! We would have so much fun living together. We had a blast together this weekend, I can only imagine what college life would be like with her!! :D

No comments: