Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oops! I Did It Again...

I promise I'm not a Britney Spears fan.

I can't believe I completely forgot all about updating my blog...AGAIN!!! I knew this would happen from the very beginning, and I apologize to those of you who have been on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what happens next in my life (because my life is SO exciting...) Anyways, just a few updates....Spring Break is coming to an end for me, unfortunately...I've really enjoyed this time off!! Its been a very much-needed break. I was getting a little burnt out from school, but now that I've had a week off I think I may be able to push through to the end! Six more weeks!!!!! :D And then summer school starts...I've never done summer school before, so we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted! HA!!! Its so crazy to think that after this semester, I will have completed my second year of college. Wow. Time sure has flown by!! I've loved almost every second of it! I say 'almost' because I definitely have passed through some rough patches, but I've made it through and the future is looking bright! :)
As far as Spring Break goes, I wish I had something exciting to write about, but its basically been a regular week for me minus the school part. I did go to lunch with Lauren Grady a few nights ago, which was SUPER fun!! I love seeing her whenever she comes up to visit from Cedar! She's one of my best friends and I love her! Something else fun I was able to do was go rock climbing at an indoor gym yesterday!! That was only like the third time I've ever been climbing in my life, so it was an exciting experience!! I got kind of a rude awakening as to how pathetically weak my arms are and how out of shape I am!!! haha!! It was great tho, I would love to go again sometime!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Jarom has gotten into rock climbing lately and I think once I'm done being pregnant I'm going to try it again. We should all get really good and show off to Jordan when he gets home next year.

Nikole said...

Yeah rock climbing is so fun! Haha that would be awesome! Let's do it. :) We should seriously all go rock climbing sometime, that would be way fun!

Anonymous said...

Aah! I am so honored that you talked about me in your post! Ha ha, that was definitely a fun time!